Friday, February 26, 2010

Fix It Friday Flickr Fun





This week's editing challenge was an easy one for me.  There was nothing to crop or change with this photo.  It's perfect.  Such an adorable photo and a cute expression.   The mom who took the photo loves the sky so I didn't want to lose any of that.  This was a simple fix using a polarizing filter, a tad bit of sharpening on the face, brightening the face, saturating the colors and warming up the photo.  I also threw in a skylight filter for a touch of sun.  I'm looking forward to warm summer days like this!!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Would you mind fixing ALL of my photos to make me look thinner? Oh yeah, and younger. :-)

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - to that sky ~ it's amazing how you kept the blues and pulled up the clouds AND lifted her out too - I love it!! :D Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...you really can edit! This is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job! Feel free to head over and visit and follow my photography blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I love how you lightened up her face. I'm just a beginner! Check my Fit-It Friday out here - http://mothertobee.blogspot.com/2010/02/fix-it-friday-45.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh! I like that. You really did a nice job!

    ReplyDelete

NeoCounter 2