Friday, January 8, 2010

Jumping for Joy



I've been under the weather since Christmas, but as every mom knows, kids don't slow down even though you have!  Kami is always so full of life.  She was busy playing with a balloon ball and I couldn't resist snapping some shots of the fun.  Oliver, of course, was right under her feet.  If there is a ball involved, he's right there!  Love how she jumps up in the air before she kicks the ball!  Age 3-4 is my favorite!  Enjoy the little sneak peak into our daily life.  :)


2 comments:

  1. Great pics! Kami is very cute and I can tell that you enjoy almost (smile) every minute you have with her.

    Yes, I would agree, 3 is my favorite age with ages 2 and 4 coming in a close 2nd. I wanted two of my boys to stay three forever. My eldest guy can't grow up fast enough. Actually, now that he's 9 he has gotten more enjoyable (he's just a high-maintenance kid). I dread teenage years with all of them. You'll have to give me tips because when I have a teenager in four years, you will be the expert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved these photos & hate that I'm missing 4 months of her being age 3! Mom

    ReplyDelete

NeoCounter 2