Monday, February 15, 2010

Get Your Groove On!

The latest contest for "i heart faces" is dancing photos.  I don't have very many dancing photos other than my little one spinning around and around, which I love - of course!

The shot I selected was taken at my first attempt at wedding photography in December of 2009.  I was a third shooter for Danelle Alexis Photography and simply there for the experience.  Talk about a lot of hard work!  Wedding photography makes for a very long, tiring, stressful day.  Kudos to all wedding photographers!!

I love this picture of this little guy.  I love his moves and his expression.  He was just asking for his picture taken.  Literally, he was.  He would wave at me and stand right in front of my camera.  He was a doll.  Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

NeoCounter 2