Tuesday, February 9, 2010

We Heart Kisses Photo Entry



Perfect for Valentine's Day, i heart faces, is asking for "kissing photos" for their weekly contest. There are some excellent photos entered in the contest, if you have a moment, you might enjoy checking them out.

The first photo that came to my mind was one of my little one and her doll. She has so much fun playing with her babies and is completely thrilled beyond words when I am able to find a matching outfit for her and her baby. We already had the baby's outfit for a year or so and then I came across the child version this past summer in a consignment store. She wore her dress and hat up until bedtime and wanted to wear it the next day as well.

Happy Valentine's Day!  Show someone how much you love them today!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by!!

    I really like the softness of this one!! I had a similar idea at first but my daughter was not cooperating haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shot is wonderful! Adorable and very well composed! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute :) I love how they have matching hats!

    ReplyDelete

NeoCounter 2