Thursday, May 27, 2010

My first senior session!

For those of you who have been with me since the very beginning, thank you for your continued support!  You all know that I'm on a new journey of learning and was excited to get to do my first senior session.....it was a boy.  O.K., that right there sent chills up my spine....boys, in general, do NOT like having their picture taken.  Now, I know that there are tons of girls who do not either, but they go with it.  They have an ease about them.  They are easier to "pose" and get to smile and so on and so on.  Boys...hmmm.  they like to look tough.   


Nick was great.  He has a great head on his shoulders.  As a mom, I can tell these things.  He's just an all around good teen.  I enjoyed trekking around with him and his girlfriend and laughing at all the honks they got when we were in the more public places.  Did I say his girlfriend is cute?  She is. I'm sure all those honks were for her, right "snowflake baby??" 

Here are some shots from our session....

2 comments:

  1. If his mom doesn't order the close-up black and white picture, I WILL! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, you crack me up! That's my favorite too. :)

    ReplyDelete

NeoCounter 2