Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sizzling Senior Session

Sizzling it was for this senior session!  One of the hottest days we've had this summer.  It was in the mid 90's and really humid the evening we set out to trek around the west side. 

If you remember, my very first senior photography experience was shooting a boy.....this is boy number 2.  :)  Although I was a little intimated with him being a boy, and knowing boys are too hot about having their picture taken, Eric was a good sport.  I can't say he was thrilled about the whole process, but he did cooperate as well as any boy can be expected too.

We didn't stay in any one spot for these pics.  Eric has gorgeous red hair...more a copper color.  His mom is very thoughtful about backdrops with his unique hair color so I tried to find spots I thought would be flattering.  I do have to say that he reminds me a whole lot of the first senior I did.  They look a little bit alike and they definitely have the same shape.

Enjoy the pics, and heads up....the next senior pics to be posted is another boy!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter 2