Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Eden Park = Fall Wonderland

This was a shoot that was rescheduled a few times, due to heat and due to family issues, but I'm so glad it happened when it happened!  After an extremely hot summer, and not wanting to shoot in the 90's, we decided to wait for cooler weather......ok.  so 87 degrees is cooler, and that's what we got on 10-10-10.  To me, the day was a 10 too.  What more can you ask for?  Beautiful people to shoot, colorful trees, and adorable kids!  Makes a perfect 10 to me!!

Sarah, studied photography out of high school and has photography friends.  Something about that makes me just a tad bit nervous, but it's hard to be nervous with this family.  They just put you at ease immediately.  Sarah, thanks for asking me to do your family's pics and for being so easy to spend the day with!


Her eyes are killer!!







He's a heart melter already...

No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter 2