Thursday, November 19, 2009

It's Official

It's official.  I am no longer as young as I think I am.  My son got his temps today - yes I brought cash!  He actually drove me home from the BMV.  Might I add, this BMV was a lot livelier than the testing center we were at yesterday.  People were actually laughing when we walked in the door....maybe they saw the horrified look on my face???

I sneaked a picture with that trusty cell phone I carry, of my son signing on the dotted line.  He gave me a funny look, but I think I actually got away with it!  :)

He did a great job driving home and pulled a few detours saying "I want to show you this house over here"....that kind of stuff that we mother's are onto.  He's ready to go out again tonight with his dad.  I wonder if this is when the gray hairs will start to develop?

No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter 2