Saturday, January 30, 2010

i heart faces photo contest

I recently discovered this really fun fan page through Facebook called i heart faces.  They have fun contests as well as weekly photos for just for fun editing.  If you have a fondness for photography, whether you are new to it or a seasoned professional, this may be the site for you.

They are running a contest entitled "Girlfriends" and I decided to enter a picture I shot of my daughter and her two neighborhood BFF's.  I love this picture as it shows such a free spirit and laid back attitude of their friendship, not to mention it was a gorgeous day and they had nothing to do but just hang out together.


If you get a minute, hop over to their site and check it out.  I have to say, it's very humbling to post a photo on to i heart faces since there are TONS of really great photos being posted every day.  You never know, it just may inspire you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter 2