Monday, March 22, 2010

Focusing on Angles - Photo Challenge



I'm always thankful for the projects "i heart faces" throws at us each week. This week is no different. I'm always looking at other photographer's work and admiring their artistic style. Shooting with angles can be very difficult for me. I'm pretty classic and boring at times no matter how hard I try to step out of my box, it's not so easy to do.

I shot this photo of my daughter, at an angle and really like the outcome....so does she, which is a big bonus. :) I shot it in color and switched it to black and white. I can't decide which I like better, so I put both up. Which do you prefer?

8 comments:

  1. I prefer the B&W :) Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I actually like the color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the B & W. Why? the brown in her shirt seems to wash out her coloring. The B & W is great all around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute...I think I'd go with the b&w, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Usually I say B&W, but I think I like the color better! Nice angle :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I like the colour better!

    ReplyDelete

NeoCounter 2