Monday, April 5, 2010

Michelle and Damon

Meet Michelle and Damon.  They go to my Church and are getting married this May.  I asked Michelle if they would like engagement photos done, if they haven't done them already and she said sure!  This is my first engagement session and I appreciate them allowing me to spend some time with them and practice on them.  :)

I was crazy about this first spot we shot at.  I had no idea that I could have stayed here the whole time, when I first found it.  There were so many great dynamics to this location. 

The kids came along too!  They were both really cute kids.  Their little boy was so curious about everything and everywhere we went.  I thought he was acting age appropriately, although he was a bit of a distraction for Michelle and Damon.
I love how the daughter cares for her little brother.  She's going to be an incredible momma one day. 
The church where we were had this pot of pansies on the steps, which little one really took a liking too.
He decided to pick a pansy and give it to his mom.  Being a mom myself, I understood Michelle's concern that her son picked someone's planted flower, but it was one of the sweetest moments of the day.
I love the ways he looks at his mom.  He's definitely going to be smooth with the ladies! 

We popped inside the Church for a quick second.  This was Good Friday so we were very sneaky.  The Church was open for personal mediation and was empty when we were there.  The place is packed with incredible stained glass.  I've never seen anything like it before.  We took this shot while we were leaving.  I didn't want to use flash inside.
Then back outside for a few more shots.
This one is my favorite for some reason.  Probably because they had an eye on their kids like any good parents would do.

We went to a beautiful park that was blanketed with little yellow flowers.  I think I had run them too long by now.  Little one was pretty much done.
Thanks, Michelle and Damon for giving me an opportunity to get out and enjoy the incredible weather we had and I did learn a few things along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter 2