Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sarah

http://www.smugmug.com/photos/swfpopup.mg?AlbumID=11882221&AlbumKey=ci6y7

I had the pleasure of doing a photo shoot with a local teen who was recently accepted to a talent agency. Sarah was so much fun to hang with and boy is she photogenic.

I was going to do a blog about the photo shoot, but I'm not sure how photographers have time to blog and shoot and scrutinize the photos, all the while not neglecting the family. So, I'm not going to tell you how wonderful Sarah and her mother are, how much fun I had spending the day with them or how I shot entirely too long because I got carried away. :) You can just imagine what an awesome day it was while you check out the pictures.  Click on the link, sit back and enjoy. You just may see her on t.v. in the very near future!! Go Sarah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter 2