Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My first spring, Kentucky wedding

I finally had a some time to sit down and edit the wedding pictures from a few weeks ago.  This wedding was in Frankfort, KY - a small, quaint town West of Lexington (I think??)  It was a gorgeous day for a wedding!  This was my first "official gig" as a second shooter/assistant to a very capable Lexington photographer, Danelle Alexis Photography.  I appreciate her inviting me along for the ride.

Although I'm not sure weddings are in my future, they are very interesting.  Different churches, different couples (obviously), and different family dynamics all come together to create a unique wedding day experience. 

HERE is a link to the Amanda and Benjamin gallery on my website.  It is a good representation of what I experienced that day.  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter 2