Monday, September 27, 2010

Danny

Wow.  It's been so long since I've blogged that I actually forgot my password to sign in!  It's been a great summer hanging at home with my kids, but has kept me really busy at the same time.  I have been shooting over the summer, just not blogging about it.  Hopefully, I will catch up as the cooler weather kicks in.

This is my first summer shooting high school seniors, and I love it!  I have met the nicest boys - yes, only boys so far - and their moms.  I love to watch the interactions of moms and boys.  My first child is a boy, and I know it can be tough sometimes to get any information out of them.  It's reassuring to see that I am not the only one who deals with the "tough" kid.  :)  What I, and the moms I've met so far know, is they are so far from tough.  Just getting little peeks into their soft side is a gift.

My most recent shoot, was a high school senior.  I met his mom, but due to a family gathering later in the day, she couldn't tag along.  This was my first shoot with one of these strange species alone.  Luckily, he was easy to talk to and very photogenic.  What I didn't know was that Longworth Hall on a Bengal's home game day is a disaster waiting to happen.  Just driving through the parking lot to exit took about 15 minutes.  Needless to say, we didn't stick around.  We drove to Spring Grove Cemetery instead.  The look on his face when I told him where we were going was priceless!  I'm glad Longworth Hall was a bust.  Spring Grove gave us the finishing edge to the shoot that was missing.  Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter 2